The ASE errorlog reports a stack trace following a signal 11 (Unix) or SQL Server system exception message (Windows) with the stack containing modules named :
- When ASE is terminating the process hitting this, further errors are reported in the errorlog :
- Error: 6103, Severity: 17, State: 1
- Unable to do cleanup for the killed process; received Msg 707. followed by
- Error: 707, Severity: 20, State: 11
- System error detected during attempt to free memory at address xxxxxx
- As a result of error 6103, a phantom spid is left behind that can only be cleared by rebooting the ASE.
Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
batch_loopend+0x1c4() , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.