- In BI 4.0 environment BW relational connections are manually mapped as described in KB 1638647 - How to manually configure RFC destination for JCO connection https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1898185
- After applying the 4.1 upgrade the mapped connections are auto-generated RFC Destinations in the BW environment and are not re-using the existing RFC Destination.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 Upgrade
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT)
- SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse (BW)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
programidmapping , program id mapping , update jco , bw connection , manually mapping rfc dest , KBA , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.