- An invoice is created in transaction MIRO for a subcontract PO that has exchange rate differences.
- No exchange rate difference (KDM) account is generated in the follow on document.
- The 'CCCurr'( t169p-kdhw) indicator is set for the corresponding company code in transaction OMRW.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, RE21, PRD, BSX, t169p-kdhw, curtp, gf_kdm_active. , KBA , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.