- In SAP Inventory Manager 3.2 application
- When we perform the unplanned count, we are getting the error message "PostCountsSteplet - XXXXX with stock type 1 already exist(s)"
- Occurs when adding two line items having the same material and did the transmit
- Even occurs when you deleted one duplicate line item and did the transmit again
- Even occurs after deleting the duplicate line item and transmitting
SAP Inventory Manager 3.2
SAP Inventory Manager 3.2.0
SAPIM , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.