With Solution Manager's Business Process Operations, the customer wishes to switch from the BP Analytics Infocube to Business Process Analytics Twincubes for the following reasons:
- Improved performance of BP Analytics/BPO Dashboards.
- To utilize Value Benchmarking and Value Trend Analysis in Business Process Analytics.
- To utilize automatic housekeeping functionality of the BP Analytics TwinCubes.
- To simplify the Master Data load for BP Analytics and BPO Dashboards.
Please note the following:
- Business Process Analytics via TwinCubes is optional from Support Package level 12 and higher.
- Utilization of the BP Analytics Twincubes will require an activation and optional migration of old data and dashboard.
- This activation and migration is a permanent action with no option to revert back to BP analytics InfoCube once comiitted.
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
BPO Reporting Infrastructure Maintenance, BPA_TwinCube, SOLMAN, BPMon, BP Analytics BW, AKFI migration, InfoCube Data, AKFI Directory. , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-BPM-ANA , Analytics , SV-SMG-MON-BPM , Business Process Operations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.