- ERROR: Table <table name> for owner <dbo> was not found in the repository for datastore <datastore name>. Import this table from the external source. If the name is case-sensitive in the database (and not all upper case), enter the name as it appears in the database and use double-quotation marks around the name to preserve the case.
- Connection from source to following transform is broken after logging back into Designer and opening the dataflow
- Source has a red X in it and no way to connect to next transform
- Exporting job returns an error: REP-100126: Export Repository <(><<)>[repository name]> does not contain object <(><<)>[table name]>for type <(><<)>Table>. Object cannot be exported.
- When dragging table to canvas as source, the name appears in upper case but table name is mixed case in datastore.
- Link between transforms is broken after re-opening the job
SAP Data Services
BODS, case sensitive, datastore, corruption , KBA , EIM-DS-DES , Data Services User Interface/Designer , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.