- MD04 shows the requirement date and the required quantity, but not the confirmed date and confirmed quantity in supplying plant.
- Your expectation is that the committed quantities and committed dates of the STO are taken into account in MD04.
- You want that schedule lines of STO should be displayed as per schedule lines of availablility check (confirmed schedule lines) in suppying plant.
- System display only first schedule line data in supplying plant.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, md04, supplying, wrong, ATP, checking rule, wrong, missing, dates, co09, rescheduling, shipment , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-GF-ATP , Availability check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.