- In an Enterprise Architecture Model (EAM), objects are contained within another with multiple nested levels.
- It can be reproduced with architecture areas and systems.
- When the parent area object is selected for replication, only the parent and the last level sub-objects are replicated: the intermediate level sub-objects have not been replicated.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04 PL05
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05 PL02
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5
area, system, parent, child, intermediate, 783850, CR783850 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.