- The 'Completed' column is missing in the Email Status: Overview Report.
- The Following customization is ignored in SPRO -> IMG -> CRM -> E-mail Response Management System -> Reporting -> Define Statuses, the Show Column icon is selected for COM (Complete).
- The 'Completed' Field/Attribute is missing from the set of Available/Displayed columns in Personalization of the report.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
E-mail, Status, Report, Complete, Completed, Column. , KBA , CRM-IC-EMS , E-Mail Response Management System , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.