- DS job server isn't releasing port when stopped
- Data Services job server stopped working and couldn't be started manually
- Error: "Socket Exception: ADDRINUSE at RWSocket::bind.(BODS-850046)" in server_event log
- Error: "Fatal Error Starting JobServer Job_server on Port ANY: 3500" in job service log
- Error: "Exception thrown when trying to communicate with Job Server: <JobServer_Name>. Read timed out" when executing Job on the job server
- SAP Data Services.
- Windows Job Server.
- Unix and Linux Job Server.
BODS , DS , jobserver , jb srvr , yellow status , can't start , won't stop , server event , joliver, shut down, socket exception, port, TIME_WAIT , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , EIM-DS-SVR , Data Services Administration/Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.