- A Web Intelligence (Webi) document has been created in the Web Intelligence Rich Client Interface that uses an Excel (.xls, .xlsx) file as the data source. This Excel file is located on a Windows share.
- When refreshing the document in BI Launchpad, the end user sees the following Error Message: "File that is required to refresh the query cannot be found on the file system. File not found <Path of the Excel file> (IES 10851) (Error:INF)"
- Issue is seen only on UNIX based deployments.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
excel webi refresh shared location, excel linux refresh shared drive, webi refresh excel linux, unix excel webi refresh, excel webi unix, bilaunchpad excel webi linux , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.