- Errors returned in RSUPGRCHECK log file from Checks Phase
- Errors from 'Check for DDic Consistency of BW Objects'
- PREP_GENCHECKS/ACTREF_CHK has errors
- Phase RSUPGRCHECK mentions: Errors occurred during ACTIVATION CHECK
- 2EER7000 "InfoObject ..... is not" "consistent. Activate it.
- 2EER7000 "InfoCube <technical name> is not consistent." "Reactivate it." "
- 3WER7030 InfoObject "......" is not active - activating InfoObject now
- InfoObject and InfoCube not active during upgrade.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
ACTREF_CHK, RSUPGRCHECK, JOB_RSUPGRCHECK_PRE, enhancement pack patching, EnhP, ehp, 2EE R7000, 3WE R7030, BI_CONT , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-IOBJ , InfoObjects , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BW-WHM-DBA-ICUB , InfoCubes , BC-UPG-PRP , Upgrade Preparation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.