- When creating a purchase order with account assignment 'Q', a default G/L is triggering.
- System is not taking into account the G/L account from transaction OBYC based on valuation class/Project Val.class.
- You need a way to update QBEW for the entries already generated.
- For new purchase orders QBEW is taking from repective valuation class instead from transaction OBYC.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, QBEW, EBEW, segment, Special Stock, Valuation Class, EKKN, MBEW-QKLAS, Valuation Class for Project Stock, T030, change, wrong, missing, MM_SPSTOCK, Inventory, GRN, stock. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ACC , Account assignment , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.