INSERT rows via jdbc
The property DYNAMIC_PREPARE=true
A datatype conversion for columns and overflow/underflow occurs for any column
Error 515 is reported
Error 515 Severity 20 State X
Attempt to insert NULL value into column.
- Inserting to a table which has a column allows NULL values
- Insert NULL may cause corruption
- Error 247 is also reported (which is correct behavior)
Error 247 Severity 17 State X
Arithmetic overflow during implicit conversion of datatype
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.