- SMP (SAP Mobile Platform) 2.3 is being used
- An HTTP/HTTPS Authentication Provider is setup to retrieve an SSO2 token
- Making calls to an HTTP / HTTPS backend (i.e. WEB, REST, PROXY etc) fails with a login error
- The SSO2 Token can be seen being sent as a header to the backend and the token is valid
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
KBA , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.