- Upgrade from previous version of SMP (SAP Mobile Platform) and previous versions of Relay Server (for example Relay Server version 12.x.x) to SMP 2.3 SP 05 with Relay Server versions 16.x.x
- Apache is used to host the Relay Server
- Apache logging is set to DEBUG mode
- After the Outbound Enabler successfully connects to the Relay Server the Apache DEBUG log shows the following repeated:
Mon Mar 16 10:18:59 2015] [debug] ssl_engine_io.c(1935): OpenSSL: I/O error, 5 bytes expected to read on BIO#7f9740009760 [mem: 7f97400110c3]
- SAP Moble Platform (SMP) 2.3 SP 05 and greater
- Apache 2.2
- Relay Server 16.x.x
KBA , MOB-SUP-MBO , Sybase MBO Development , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.