- BPMN2 diagram exported from Visual Paradigm BPMN2 as an XML file.
- BPMN2 diagram contains pools with multiple lanes and message flows that are displayed on top of another pool.
- The BPMN2 import succeeded but no symbol was created and the model diagram looks empty.
- The PowerDesigner Output view displays:
Started to import file: 'file'
Created model: 'BusinessProcessModel_1'
BPMN2 export does not support the flow 'FlowName_1' in diagram 'Business Process Diagram1' which crosses a pool or composite process boundary.
- PowerDesigner 16.5 SP04
- PowerDesigner 16.5 SP04 PL05
- PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05
- PowerDesigner 16.5 SP05 PL01
boundary, cross, overlap, blank, created, 783609 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.