- You want to know how to set filters for archived/deleted BP or customer during the data replication.
- You want to set up filters for archived BP for object BUPA_MAIN in T-code R3AC1.
- When replicate Business Partner from ECC to CRM, you notice BDoc error "No status information available for business partner XXX" (Error message No. BUPA_STATUS006) in T-code SMW01.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
BUPA_STATUS 6; No changes were made; archiving flag; archiving business partner; archived business partner; BUPA_STATUS_DETAILS_GET; inactive; sm30; SMOFFILFLD; add entry BUT000-XDELE; add filter in R3AC1 for BUPA_MAIN. , KBA , archivedbp , filterarchivedbp , CRM-MD-BP-IF , Data Exchange CRM Online <-> R/3 , CRM-MW , Middleware , AP-MD-BP-DX , Data Exchange , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.