- After adding a new property to a dimension in Planning and Consolidation Administration, this property appears twice with the same ID in the Structure of dimension.
- There is also two attributes with the same long description in the 'Attribute' tab of the concerned InfoObject. The two attributes are also referenced in the database table UJA_DIM_ATTR with two different technical names.
- As a consequence, it is no longer possible to display the members of the dimension in Planning and Consolidation Administration due to the error: "Failed to read master data from dimension POSITIONS".
- When trying to run program UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE for the concerned dimension, there is an error message: Invalid attribute name 'XXXX'.
- The UJA_DATA_CHECKER program retrieves also the following error:
"Attribute XXXX is invalid in masterdata cache store for dimension"
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10 for NetWeaver
DTP, attribute, BW transformation, duplicated, , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-DIM , Dimension Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.