- When posting a journal in BPC NW 10 web client, the JOURNAL.LGF logic script is executed and generates doubled amounts.
- The JOURNAL.LGF contains the following script:
*XDIM_MEMBERSET FLOW = <ALL>
*XDIM_MEMBERSET ACCOUNT = <ALL>
- The dimension Account has multiple hierarchies.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for NetWeaver
duplicated amounts, doubled data, doubled amounts, logic script, posted, unposted, , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-EXC-JNL , Journals , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-LF , Script Logic and Dimension Member Formulas , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.