- Create new project in Visual Studio 2012.
- Use Microsoft Fakes (v12) to generate shims for AseCommand, AseConnection, and AseDataReader.
- When MS Fakes attempts to generate Shims for these classes receive ShimNotSupported exceptions.
- The Fakes generation utility has multiple warnings with the following format:
Cannot Generate shim for <>. Type is not visible to exported or Assembly(Sybase.AdoNet4.AseClient.4.157.1300.0.Fakes)
- C# Visual Studio 2013 update 4
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise x64
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7
- .Net Framework v4.5
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.