- Error occurs when editing Prompts for rescheduling migrated Crystal Reports successful instances
- Error message: "An error occurred: A request was cancelled. The necessary security privileges could not be verified. [RCIRAS9033] [RASLIB9002] [CRCAF00000020]
- Users can reschedule the instances successfully without changing the prompts
- Users can edit the Prompts if schedule the original report and the new instances will work as expected
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 (BI 4.1)
- Migration from SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Crystal Reports
RCIRAS9033, RASLIB9002, CRCAF00000020, instance, CR, BI4, migration , KBA , BI-RA-CR-SRV , C++ Servers , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.