- The user is able to reduce the quantity of an item within a sales order even after it has been delivered and billed.
- The user can still change item quantities after warning message. "Item X: Order quantity smaller than delivery quantity: Message no. V4083"
- How to switch standard warning message V4 083 “Item X: Order quantity smaller than delivery quantity: X X” to an error in VA02.
- How to prevent users from reducing the delivered/billed quantity in a sales order.
- You want to issue message V4 083 as an error message instead of a warning.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, VA02, items, completed, complete, adjust, lower, popup, popup V4083, Quantity, delivery, delivered, billed, sales. , KBA , prevent decrease order quantity , SD-SLS , Sales , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.