- An Item is created (and saved), then later a cProject is created with the number same as the external ID of the Item. When the user tries to link these together, they get a dump.
- The dump is '500 SAP Internal Server Error, ERROR: 'The ASSERT condition was violated. (termination: RABAX_STATE)'.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- SAP cProject Suite (PPM-PRO)
- SAP Resource and Portfolio Management (PPM-PFM)
ASSERTION_FAILED SEARCH_RESULT_CLICKED INM_DFM_LINKS SAPMHTTP /RPM/CUST_TABLES_COPY WebDynpro Component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT INM_DFM_LINKS COMPONENTCONTROLLER , KBA , PPM-PFM , Portfolio Management , PPM-CF , Common Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.