- You create a requisition by MRP. The requisition is partially or fully released and does not have any subsequent purchasing action, for example, Purchase Order or Request for Quotation.
- When the MRP planning is run again, although there is no change in any release strategy characteristic, the release strategy is restarted.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
EBAN-ESTKZ, ESTKZ, MRP, V_161S-FIXBP, FIXBP, MD04, T16FS, T16FG, T16FC, FRGZU, FRGRL, ECC
, KBA , MM-PUR-GF-REL , Release (Approval) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.