- ASE is configure as a 2K page server
- Adaptive Server Enterprise configured to use a multi-byte character set such as eucjis, sjis and utf8.
- RepAgent thread may raise a 9209 error
Error: 9209, Severity: 20, State: 0
RepAgent(n): Missing datarow in TEXT/IMAGE/UNITEXT insert log record. Transaction log may be corrupt. Please contact SYBASE Technical Support. (current marker = (page, row)).
- Inserting text data into a text column using "writetext bulk" command
- Rep Agent may raise a 9219 error with state 61
Error: 9219, Severity:20, State: 61
RepAgent(n): Internal coding error.
- Text page has up to 1800 bytes text data.
- The text column is marked as replicate
- The last character of the text data is a multi-byte character which is split into 2 text pages.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (RS) 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.