In SNP PDS, components are different between planning versions, e.g.
- A product is a component in the PDS of version A, but not a component in the PDS of version B.
- A product is a co-product in the PDS of version A, but there's no co-product in version B.
When consistency check report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK is executed with "Check SNP Master Data" flag, inconsistencies will be detected on aggregate 9AMAPR either for version A or for version B. It cannot clear the 9AMAPR inconsistencies for both versions.
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK; /sapapo/tscons; planning version , KBA , SCM-APO-SNP-BF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.