- The Fiori client has been upgraded to 1.2.4.
- The URL uses a custom theme (visible in a brower but not the client) and worked on ealier versions of the client.
- After entering the URL in the client, the login prompt is visible but the application crashes after tapping 'Log On'
- It doesn't matter if the client passcode has been disabled or not.
- The client emaillog file or device logcat file will contain the following error
SMP_CACHE_MANAGER ERROR cannot read from cachebuster list due to: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/data/com.sap.fiori.client/www/cache/fiori/keb_cachebusterlist.txt: open failed: ENOENT (No such file or directory)
- Fiori Client 1.2.4
- Android 4.4.2
KBA , MOB-FC , SAP Fiori Client Native Mobile Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.