- When creating an intercompany stock transport order (STO) the system is not picking the order unit of measure from the material master or purchasing info record.
- The system is always defaulting the base unit of measure.
- In a standard purchase order creation the order unit is displayed, which is correct.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, rounding profile, BSTME, cross-company, UOM, mara, AUSME, order unit, EKPO-MEINS, sto, me13, MEPO_ITEM_FILL_MEINS, SAPLMEPO, LMEPOF6D, eina-meins, fekpo-rdprf, STO, stock transport , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.