- When creating a delivery from transaction ME20N, it´s not possible to assign 2 batches to the same delivery.
- In ME2ON, there is no multiple batch split option available while issuing the goods.
- Batch field is mandatory so while creating delivery, manual batch selection has to be done where sort sequence and multiple batch option is not made available.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, ME2O, ME20N, ME20, distribute, subcontracting, unable, multiple, several, batches, me21n, batch , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-SC , Subcontracting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.