- Input option in Web Intelligence report is available from BI 4.1 SP05 when the prompt is BEx query variable
- You can manually enter a variable value in the Prompts dialog box in Web Intelligence from BI 4.1 SP05.
- In BI 4.1 SP04 or before, you had to search for the values in the prompt list of values.
- From BI 4.1 SP05 you can manually enter the variable value in the Type a value text box and add it to the selected values list.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.1 SP05
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
BI, 4.0, 4.1, WebI, input,selection,Variables ready for input, manual, text, keyboard, enter, value, user, document, crystal report, cr4e,can, cannot, box , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.