- You have configured your PI/XI system to use a central SLD
- The central SLD is on NW 7.1 or higher
- PI components should be registered as below but some components are missing
- Within the trace files you can see authorization errors
com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.LcrException: HTTP response code: 403 (Forbidden)
- Exchange Infrastructure 3.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, XI, XIAFUSER, XIISUSER, XIDIRUSER, XIREPUSER, XIRWBUSER, PIISUSER, PIRWBUSER, PIAFUSER, PIREPUSER, PIDIRUSER, SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR, permission, lost, disappeared, inconsistent , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW-SLD , Adapter Framework SLD Registration , BC-XI-CON-AFW-DC , Adapter Framework Directory Cache , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.