- Running sp_dropuser store procedure
- An DBCC command may be running
- ASE error log reports signal 11 with the following functions:
- Spid holding Spinlock Resource->rpssmgr_spin
Spinlocks held by kpid 537134163
Spinlock Resource->rpssmgr_spin at address #
- ASE will eventually go down due to spinlock
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 12.5.x
KBA , memory corruption , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.