- Error when refreshing a report.
- Unable to "Edit Data Source" or "Refresh Data" from SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- When refreshing a report in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, it fails with one of the following the error:
"Failed to execute query: 'com/businessobjects/connectionserver/PropertySet$CancelSupportLevel'. Redesign your query or contact the data source maintainer to solve the problem."
"A problem was encountered. There was a problem accessing the Relational Connection on SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence platform. Please check with your System Admninistrator that the connection is correctly configured. com/businessobjects/connectionserver/PropertySet$CancelSupportLevel"
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
Crystal Reports for Enterprise, CR4E, Relational Connection, Connection Server, Edit Data Source, Refresh, PropertySet$CancelSupportLevel , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.