- Error:"There was an unexpected error saving report to server xxxx:xxxx" displays, when saving a report from Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- Even viewer: Error "A subprocess in the processing serer was forced to terminate. (RCIRAS0622)".
- Crystal Report Processing Server log: "An error occurred while creating a subprocess in the processing server. rootCause=<RCIRAS0604>
Internal error. Please contact your system administrator."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.x
CR4E, CR for Enterprise, Crystal, Processing Server, CR, PID, Running, Status, BI, 4.0, Save, 4.1, save, cannot, crash, change, install, after , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.