Restricting access regarding what kind of Data a user can see in Online Report Designer, can only be adjusted in BizX (Admin Tools) and only to a certain degree. This document is intended to show a way how to give users access to Online Report Designer, but only to reports containing data they need to see.
Online Report Designer is a free opt in. Once activated (upon request) this tool can be found under Analytics -> Analytics.
The Online Report Designer Tool is drawing data from two sources:
- Live Data (All Modules the respective user logged in has the right to view, depending on his position in the company).
- LMS Data (needs to be requested separately, data can be seen depending on the Role assigned to the LMS Admin connected to the user logged in).
- Work Force Analytics Data ( WFA Customers which Single Sign On through BizX)
- Employee Central Data (Employee Central Customers, requires activation of Advanced Reporting)
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
- Reporting Menu
- Report Designer
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.