- On a Redhat (RJEL) 6x linux server, BOE XI 3.1 SP5 full installer hangs and throws syntax errors during installation.
- Even a fresh install fails with following syntax error as shown below
- "module: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file".
- sh: error importing function definition from module.
- There are some other RH 6.5 environments where this error was not encountered before.
- All prerequisites as specified in the SAP PAM for this product and OS have been verified and met.
SAP BOE XI 3.1 SP5 and above
Red Hat Linux ( RHEL ) 6.5
BOE XI 3.1 SP5 RHEL redhat 6.5 6.x 6.0 bash ksh shell module error hang fail , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.