- After executing RGZZGLUX, for the regeneration of GLU1 and you are getting the error GI747. This error can occur during an update or the import of a Support Package.
- As suggested from note 1887503 you run report ZZ_GLU1_ANALYZE to identify the cause of the error GI74. In the diagnosis part of the error informs clearly that a field "X" is used twice in the system, each with with a different meaning (once with domain X and a second time with domain Y). This leads to inconsistencies so the structure GLU1 needs to be corrected before to be created.
- If the error relates to field DISTKEY, first refer to SAP Note 1903517 (see note 1887503 for more info.).
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
RGZZGLUX, GI747, RGICGLU1, Upgrade, GLU1 , KBA , FI-SL-SL-L , Table definition / Installation , FI-SL-SL-X , Database Inconsistencies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.