- In LDM when creating a relationship, we click on parent entity and next click on child entity.
- In PDM when creating a reference between parent and child table we have to click on child table first and than the parent table, which is reverse of what we did in LDM.
- Customer would like the PDM reference creation to behave as it does in the LDM.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
logical, physical, conceptual, data model, link, join, CR781676, 781676, CR#781676 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.