You execute a query on an InfoProvider for which a data archiving process (DAP) is defined and that archives data to a connected near-line storage solution (NLS).
In the Query Designer and/or in the metadata settings of the InfoProvider, you have specified that the query should also take NLS data into account.
- You also select navigation attributes in the query and you notice a significantly longer runtime for the query with NLS data taken into account compared with the runtime of a query that accesses only data from BW itself.
- Selecting hierarchy nodes can result in the same issue depending on the number of leafs the node has to be resolved to.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Business Warehouse, BW, 3.5, 7.01, 7.02, 7.03, 7.31 Performance, Virtual Provider, Remote Cube, RemoteCube, archiving, archive, filter, ADAPT_SELDR, IF_RSDRV_VPROV_INT_QUERY~DEFINE, DEFINE, attribut, hierarchy, SAP IQ , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-VC , Virtual Cube (Remote Cube) , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-WHM-DST-ARC , Archiving , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.