- The message "This plug-in is not supported" or "“Web Intelligence Applet cannot be loaded, please make sure you have installed a Java virtual machine" when attempting to launch the Java Report Panel, Rich Internet Application or Web Intelligence Applet interface in Chrome.
- This occurs in Chrome version 42 and newer releases
- SAP Business Objects XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
- Java Report Panel (XI 3.1)
- Rich Internet Application (BI 4.0)
- Web Intelligence Applet interface (BI 4.1)
Web, Intelligence, webi, Java, JRE, applet, blocked, start, launch, chrome, plugin, modify , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-WBI-FE-JAV , Java Front End , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.