- An Extended collection is defined in an eXtended Model Definition from an extended attribute.
- When the model is checked in for the first time in the repository, the connection between the parent and child objects is visible: the extended collection is displayed in the Repository Object Browser.
- Then a new parent object is created and associated to either a new child object or an existing child object.
- When the model is updated into the repository, the parent-child connection is not visible in the Repository Object Browser for the new object.
- Refreshing the repository or reconnecting does not make it appear.
- The Impact and Lineage Analysis does not display any connection for the new object.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 SP04 PL04
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
lost, maintained, preserved, hidden, new, CR782756, 782756 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.