- How do I set up EC Alerts and Notification using Business Rules?
- Users can set up an alert rule to monitor the employment information changes (Such as Job information changes). When the information change match the rule criteria, an email notification will be sent and/or a ToDo item will displayed to the workflow participants on the alert effective date. User can customize the email and todo message.
Supported HRIS elements you can get the saveAlert rule to check in IF condition are :
- TIME_OFF (MDF) - the create alert side is handled in time_off postSave event with event bus. The trigger alert side handled in EC alert and notification side.
Any HRIS Element not mentioned above cannot be accessed by the EC Alert engine currently.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- EC Alerts and Notifications
Alerts, Notification, Business Rules, Employee Central, EC, saveAlert, EC Alerts & Notifications, Alert, saveAlert, SFEC, SF EC, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ALR , EC Alerts & Notifications , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.