- Application does not appear on iOS device after apply policies
- Device has not communicated with Afaria server recently even though apply policies have been pushed
- Device does register under MDM control
- Device had not completed the BITS signing introduced in the referenced service pack and hot fix.
- Device had not recently attempted communication even when iOS communication schedules were run
- Refreshing the application on the client was not initiating a connection to the server
- SAP Afaria 7 Service Pack 4 (SP4) Hot Fix 10
- SAP Afaria 7 Service Pack 5 (SP5)
- iOS clients
SAP Afaria 7.0
iphone, ipad, ios, application , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.