- Reference Number in the audit trail is not updated during initial transfer of documents.
- Feeder system document number not saved to Sanctioned Party List (SPL) audit trail.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
901, 900, /SAPSLL/REFNO, /SAPSLL/SPLAUD, /SAPSLL/SPLAUD-REFNO, Reference number for LLS, Number from backend system, Bill of lading number, Number fo T1 document, sales order number, delivery number, /SAPSLL/SPL_AT_DOC, /SAPSLL/SPL_AUDITTRAIL_DOC, detailed analysis , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , SLL-LEG-PI , Plug-In , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.