Judging the right prioritiy for Cloud HCM Support Incidents.
In order to ensure healthy service levels for all our customers, priority of incidents reported will be judged based on the business impact of the issue. This KBA article outlines the principles which should be used for determining the Incident Priority.
For further information on Incident Priority definitions, you may refer the following link : http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/about/our-company/policies/cloud/cloud-customer-support.html
- SuccessFactors Compensation
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SuccessFactors Learning Mangement System (LMS)
- SuccessFactors Mobile
- SuccessFactors Onboarding
- SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting (Multiposting)
- SuccessFactors Succession & Development
- SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- SuccessFactors platform
- Incident Priority
- Accessing Customer Priority
- Access Incident Priority
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.