- How to generate the correct number of licenses for ASE in for unserved license type ?
- ASE won't start or is in grace time
- ASE error log reports messages that insufficient CPU license are available, including:
SySAM: Checked out graced license for 4 ASE_CORE (2015.12310) will expire Mon 20 Apr 2015 09:15:39 AM BST
SySAM: Failed to obtain license(s) for ASE_CORE feature from license file(s) or server(s).
SySAM: Insufficient ASE_CORE CPU licenses. ASE requires 4 ASE_CORE ("DT") CPU licenses for use on this machine but only 1 could be obtained.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP SySAM
incorrect number of licenses, license type, LT, cpuinfo -v, served, license model, number of CPUs, generate license , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.