- You are running on SAP Contact Center Support Pack 7 and lower and notice ocassional issues where CEM (Contact Event Manager), CD (Call Dispatcher) and AS (Agent Server) are not being able to communicate with CEM and eachother.
- In the CEM, CD and AS logs you find entries similar to the following:
- WRN> Connection/03196710 [Cem:Core]: SendAsyncSsl, WSA send failed: 10038.
- TRC> Relation/0319F590 [CallDispatcher:Core-Cem:Core]: The main connection disconnected [Connection/03196710 [Cem:Core]].
- TRC> Relation/016BD060 [Cem:Core-AgentServer:Agents]: Using connection timeout  and max send silence  seconds.
- WRN> class CEMServer id Cem:Core: Connection [Connection/04F0E520 [XX.XXX.XX.1XX:0->XX.XXX.XX.1XX:21019]] very close to timing out -  seconds to timeout of  seconds.
SAP Contact Center 7.0
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Support Pack 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 126.96.36.199, 7.0.4, 188.8.131.52, 7.0.5, 7.0.6, 184.108.40.206 , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.