- Table has cache bindings
- Table has a des_bind
- Alter table with NOT NULL on an existing column that has no null data will cause error 605.
- Reorg rebuild with NOT NULL on an existing column that has no null data will cause error 605.
- DBCC command 'dbcc tablealloc' for both the objects, object id = 956527410, partition id = 1020527638.
An attempt was made to fetch logical page '945' from cache 't1_cache_idx'. Page belongs to database 'scratchdb' (4), object 't1' (1020527638), index 't1_index' (2), partition 't1_index_1020527638' (1020527638) and not to database 'scratchdb' (4), object 't1' (956527410), index 't1_index' (2), partition 't1_index_956527410' (956527410).
- Diagnostic read failure on disk is reported to the ASE error log
Starting diagnostics for read failure:
Device number = 4
Phyname = /redhead1/rfisher/rel157/data/scratchdb_Data.dat
Buf addr = 0x0x718d6a290, Mass addr = 0x0x718d6a290
Buf pageno = 945, Mass pageno = 945, dbid = 4
Buf virtpg = 945, Mass virtpg = 945
Buf stat = 0x1, Mass stat = 0x1008
Mass keep = 1, Mass awaited = 0
PAGE DEBUG ELEMENT: buffer state = 1d; prior to io ptnid = -1, page number =945; page timestamp lo=0 hi=0; latch requested mode=1, type=32; latch result = 1; number of times searched = 0.
Page Information from first read attempt: Page read from disk ppageno = 945, pptnid = 1020527638, pindid = 2 pnextpg = 0, pprevpg = 0 plevel = 0, pstat = 0x802 pts_hi = 0, pts_lo = 35812, tail ts = 35812
Page Information from second read attempt: Page read from disk ppageno = 945, pptnid = 1020527638, pindid = 2 pnextpg = 0, pprevpg = 0 plevel = 0, pstat = 0x802 pts_hi = 0, pts_lo = 35812, tail ts = 35812
dbid = 4, objid = 956527410, sptnid = 956527410 scur.pageid = 945
sstat = 0x0, sstat2 = 0x20
suid = 1, cacheid = 12
pstat = 0x10000, pcurdb = 4, pspid = 16
p2stat = 0x40001000, p3stat = 0x800
plasterror = 4294967296, preverror = 4294967296, pattention = 0
End diagnostics for read failure:
- The following stack trace is with the following modules is reported to the error log
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR69349, CR#693491, 693491, des_bind, des_unbind, dbcc tune, error 605 ,wrongpage__print_diagnostic, bt__traverse alter table , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.