- Agentry Users cannot log in during transmission to the server
- Are there any automated alerts for the heartbeat and is there an auto recover for this one?
- During the time of the utilization or failure the AgentryServer.exe was up to 4.6GB and the CPU Utilization was around 7 GB.
- Why the Agentry heartbeat does fails from time to time and when this happens the Field Service Engineers (FSE) cannot connect to the Agentry in their iPads?
~~~~~~~~~~start from threads~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015/04/07 16:24:29.379: + ANGEL Vine=4066682428
2015/04/07 16:24:29.379: + ANGEL Connection=184.108.40.206:49317
2015/04/07 16:24:29.379: + Data Chunk=0
2015/04/07 16:24:29.379: SSL error: error:2007107C:BIO routines:BIO_write:broken pipe
~~~~~~~start from events.log~~~~~~~~~~~~~
04/07/2015 11:27:50, 1, 3, 11, Thr 5144, 201, 721, 0, iday, ..\agentry\netmsg.cpp#276:NetMessage::respond
04/07/2015 11:27:50, 1, 3, 11, Thr 9120, 202, 724, 0, iday, ..\agentry
- Agentry 6.0.42
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP04
KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.